Just wanted to give everyone a quick update on where we stand with ye olde CMEpalooza, which is still scheduled for March 20 (frankly, I’m stunned that I haven’t had to move the date, yet. I’m notorious for accidentally double-booking myself, so the fact that I seem to have scheduled this on a day that I actually don’t have anything else going on is nothing short of miraculous…)
I’ll keep this short and sweet with a few key bullet points:
- The line-up of presenters and topics is shaping up nicely, though we haven’t had any new additions recently (9 presenters for a total of 255 minutes of presentation time)
- The deadline for submitting presentations is February 1
- Over on the CMEpalooza website, I made an appeal for new or shy presenters to consider CMEpalooza as a place to dip their toes in the public speaking waters
- Topic idea: I would love to see someone do a presentation on Sunshine Act Best Practices. We have been getting a lot of Sunshine Act info, but have not heard much about how CME providers are actually handling it.
- Here is a better explanation of the structure of CMEpalooza
I really am thrilled at the response I’ve received to the CMEpalooza idea and with how many folks have signed up to present or told me they’re looking forward to checking it out. I’d love to get a few more presentations added to the agenda before the New Year, so if you have been considering it, head on over to the website and fill out the presenter form.